• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
funny-meme-about-national-donut-day

Yes! Glitter nail polish should never have been invented.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Anyway I've had more than enough of these wonderful pies so heading to the land of nod for some shuteye, to slumber and refresh myself for a mega shopping trip on the morrow to stock up on food (and pizza) for the children.

Panicking now about whether leaving the children alone for a week is really a good move, it will be the ultimate test of trust... I'm sure they (the twins) are responsible. We'll see.

Anyway, goodnight good people and @Stonetree .

Media_221010_224327.gif

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Anyway I've had more than enough of these wonderful pies so heading to the land of nod for some shuteye, to slumber and refresh myself for a mega shopping trip on the morrow to stock up on food (and pizza) for the children.

Panicking now about whether leaving the children alone for a week is really a good move, it will be the ultimate test of trust... I'm sure they (the twins) are responsible. We'll see.

Anyway, goodnight good people and @Stonetree .

View attachment 93352

Good night, see you about 4pm my time.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Send me one and I'll let you know. Or better yet, tell me where I can get one locally --- properly prepared of course.

You have to make it yourself though perhaps in the US a genuine french patisserer would fry one up for you.