• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Does it bother anyone that I often post on here topless?

A rabbit without a top hat is like a top hat without a rabbit.

1719363307180.png

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I can't say I'm bothered by it. I'm a little tired of finding all those flash drive-looking cartridges all over the ground next to the tiny, plastic liquor bottles. We are all about class act here in the states.

I don't think I've ever seen one other than on YouTube. I'm not sure how they make smoke. Thank goodness I gave up smoking about 30 years ago, what a stupid habit.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Our state is, too.

Not thrilled. Sam will go back to cigarettes. More expensive.

It doesn't affect me in the slightest but I'm sure others will feel differently. I think you will be able to still get them from a chemist with a doctor prescription but I don't see too many docs doing it. My doctor won't even prescribe pain killers, they have signs all over the walls saying don't even bother asking.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
It doesn't affect me in the slightest but I'm sure others will feel differently. I think you will be able to still get them from a chemist with a doctor prescription but I don't see too many docs doing it. My doctor won't even prescribe pain killers, they have signs all over the walls saying don't even bother asking.
Not happening here.