• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

“It was fully charged,” she said. “I unplugged the car, went to get in my car, shut the door, and everything just shut down. I couldn’t open the windows. I couldn’t unlock the doors. I was trapped.”

Diane was stuck inside her car. She wanted to check the owner’s manual to try to figure out what was going on, but that was impossible: the glove box wouldn’t open either.

“I called a friend of mine in the neighborhood and said, you know, can you please come over right away. I’m trapped in the car. He came over he couldn’t figure it out. He says there’s no way to open the car from the outside.”

Diane got on the Tesla app and requested Emergency Roadside Assistance. Eventually they let her know through a text that there’s a secret latch to open the door.

They don't tell people about the secret latch to open the door.

I prefer manual locks and windows.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Goodnight people, battery is nearly flat and im tired.

_132572610_0593fd0c-a1b9-4a3c-8a04-24691ac55fbe.jpg.jpg

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member

They don't tell people about the secret latch to open the door.

I prefer manual locks and windows.

My daughter and son in law got trapped on their lounge the other night when the dog knocked the power cord out of the socket. That's why I have an old fashioned recliner with a handle.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I managed to slip in the garage while taking off my dog walking boots which lead to my size 10 flying off and cleaning up the dog and me head butting a cupboard. So 10 years of trying to build trust with the dog and convince her she won't be beaten with shoes has been wiped out in one clumsy act.

Last edited:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I managed to slip in the garage while taking off my dog walking boots which lead to my size 10 flying off and cleaning up the dog and me head butting a cupboard. So 10 years of trying to build trust with the dog and convince her she won't be beaten with shoes has been wiped out in one clumsy act.
How are you going to make amends?

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
My daughter and son in law got trapped on their lounge the other night when the dog knocked the power cord out of the socket. That's why I have an old fashioned recliner with a handle.
They have a chair with a power cord? When I was growing up, all the talk of chairs with power cords didn't end well for the person sitting in it.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't think dogs are too concerned about me for any reason. Even if I had big clown shoes.