• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Yup.

I worked for Social Security for a few months many moons ago (long story). I learned that there was a difference in calculation between getting spousal benefits first and second. Congress had specified one situation but not the other. The geniuses at SSA decided they did not like what Congress had done so came up with another calculation for the other case.

I had one case that bugs me to this day. Someone had been given money. The next person looking at her record took it away. Th third gave it back to her. The fourth took it away again. I was #5. I *really* wanted to apologize for how ****ed up SSA was in her situation but was not allowed to.

So I can truly say I've experienced the "belly of the beast" and as it turned out later in big business as well as government.

You mean our worse than some third-world nations "health care" system designed to screw people so big business can profit system.
Yes, that one, though it isn't supported by taxes at least. Pretty sure the only way it would be is if the big businesses profit.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I am fully aware of that..... I was teasing you.... that is all...... which was the reason I also included these :D :D

Of course, and i was yanking your chain because it's good fun and i know you like having your chain yanked.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Winning by being

I did something that I was not supposed to do..... and very likely made a group look bad.... what takes them 6 weeks.... I did in 45 minutes

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Of course, and i was yanking your chain because it's good fun and i know you like having your chain yanked.

Here is a Yankee chain:

71s6n3L8AvL._AC_UL600_SR600,600_.jpg