• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
A trampoline might be better for that.

Probably true, as jumping in the shower has drawbacks.

1316448307_cat_jumps_over_bath_tub.gif

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Well.....I'm in the office..... and it is finally time to stop trying to do what I was highered to do...since no one seems to want to allow me to do that...so.....

giphy.gif

Time to meet with the retirement folks and see how much longer this needs to go on...... 1, 2 or 3 years.....

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
But the association between Spam and Vikings is completely from the British

What are you talking about, spam wasn't even invented until 1937. (In America). Vikings long gone by then. I guess you must be using you honed bear intelligence to come up with statements like that

Wu Wei

What are you talking about, spam wasn't even invented until 1937. (In America). Vikings long gone by then. I guess you must be using you honed bear intelligence to come up with statements like that
Did you watch the monty python video I had in a previous post.... if not depend so much on the French Laissez-faire attutude you would already have figured it out...... The members of Monty Python are British....they wrote the spam song.....they joined the 2 together and since they are British......its Britain's fault...sheesh...try and keep up will ya

ChristineM

Premium Member
Did you watch the monty python video I had in a previous post.... if not depend so much on the French Laissez-faire attutude you would already have figured it out...... The members of Monty Python are British....they wrote the spam song.....they joined the 2 together and since they are British......its Britain's fault...sheesh...try and keep up will ya

No,
The spam song was written in 1970, and it's humour that you fell for

Wu Wei

No,
The spam song was written in 1970, and it's humour that you fell for
Yes.... the spam song was written in the 70s.... I believe it was written by Michael Palin who was born in Ranmoor, Sheffield. This would make him British by birth....... and yes it was humor...but it is the only association I know of between Vikings and Spam....... what you seem to have missed and or fell for was whenever I associate Spam with Vikings it is also humor and it comes directly from the Spam song.... written by a British person..so giving credit where credit is due..... The Spam/Viking association is the fault of the British...

ChristineM

Premium Member
Yes.... the spam song was written in the 70s.... I believe it was written by Michael Palin who was born in Ranmoor, Sheffield. This would make him British by birth....... and yes it was humor...but it is the only association I know of between Vikings and Spam....... what you seem to have missed and or fell for was whenever I associate Spam with Vikings it is also humor and it comes directly from the Spam song.... written by a British person..so giving credit where credit is due..... The Spam/Viking association is the fault of the British...

No association , just humour, your bear brain associates it, nothing more than a humorous song. Spam is American, get over it

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I lived with a guy that made up a disorder that said he could only eat very specific foods and drink Pepsi or he would die. He was quite serious.

The list of foods were bread, meat, Reece's Peanut Butter Cups, Whoppers Candy, and Pringles chips. He lived mostly on the last three.

Wu Wei

No association , just humour, your bear brain associates it, nothing more than a humorous song. Spam is American, get over it
Never said Spam was not American, it is..... the association between Spam and Vikings is British

ChristineM

Premium Member
I lived with a guy that made up a disorder that said he could only eat very specific foods and drink Pepsi or he would die. He was quite serious.

The list of foods were bread, meat, Reece's Peanut Butter Cups, Whoppers Candy, and Pringles chips. He lived mostly on the last three.

You know how to pick em...