• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Screen-Shot-2019-11-05-at-8.33.57-PM.png

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
winning by having the power back on after a power outage of three hours...on a day when the temperature is about 90 with a 'feels like' of 102...here's hoping there isn't a repeat tomorrow, when the temperature will be about 95, the humidity higher, and a feel's like of about 105...

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Dear Family,

Please don't ask me what Sam is doing/thinking/planning. I do not have the time and energy to look after a 36 year old man. If you want into his life or mind, you'll have to get the crowbar out and remove him from his phone yourself. I am busy on the Battlefield.

Thanks for your time,
George

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Dear Family,

Please don't ask me what Sam is doing/thinking/planning. I do not have the time and energy to look after a 36 year old man. If you want into his life or mind, you'll have to get the crowbar out and remove him from his phone yourself. I am busy on the Battlefield.

Thanks for your time,
George

Would you have time to baby sit a 63 year old who thinks he's still 16?