• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
BB1oMmc5.img

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
We spent much of the day at Norton Priory, an excellent day out with a good range of attractions.
The walled garden is nothing more than tranquil.
The museum, it's interesting
The woods are comparable to forest.
The excavated ruins of the old priory took m back to my childhood "helping" the archeologists
The cafe serves better than average food

Wirey

Fartist
I work with a guy who is so lazy that if there was a fire in his office trailer I would immediately give him up for dead. He just got reprimanded for pouring the coffee pot into the garbage and leaving the mess for the custodial staff because walking four additional steps to the sink was too much for him.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I work with a guy who is so lazy that if there was a fire in his office trailer I would immediately give him up for dead. He just got reprimanded for pouring the coffee pot into the garbage and leaving the mess for the custodial staff because walking four additional steps to the sink was too much for him.
Mutter

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Good morning
It's 3:20 pm here! And my finger, which I cut the tip of HOURS AGO, will not stop bleeding. I already had to clean up once after myself - I dripped blood all the way from the garage to the bathroom. Then it quit, then I took a shower, then it started back up again. Ugh! And it's not even a very bad cut!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
It's 3:20 pm here! And my finger, which I cut the tip of HOURS AGO, will not stop bleeding. I already had to clean up once after myself - I dripped blood all the way from the garage to the bathroom. Then it quit, then I took a shower, then it started back up again. Ugh! And it's not even a very bad cut!

5.20am here and I haven't cut anything but I did get up briefly and turn the heat on