• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
My hair is a mess.

I wouldn't want well groomed hair to clash with the rest of me, which is often covered in dirt and leaves.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
aQEWAKe_700bwp.webp

Dan From Smithville

"We are both impressed and daunted." Cargn
Staff member
Premium Member
My first wife stole our entire bank account and maxed out my credit card on the way out.... also troed to saddle me with her debt of 6 credit cards that I did not even know she had (my lawyer stopped that). And at that timeI was not working because we had an agreement. I worked and she finished college. Then it was my turn...... well.... after one semester going onto the second, she took it all and left..... I had no job at that time, and no money.... then discovered she wrote all of our friends and told them I was a deadbeat who wouldn't work.... learned who my real friends were at that tine too.......ended up back at my parents house, had drop out of my second semester, and got 3 part time jobs.....
All told, I lost about half a million dollars. And I'm the bad guy.

That is one brotherhood, I wish neither of us had joined. On the flip side, I learned a lot about people, the government and myself.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Until about 17 years ago the main highway between Sydney and Brisbane used to run though my little town then we got bypassed. Today this happened on the highway and they've diverted traffic via us. I tried to go to the shop but a cop stopped me and said don't bother trying, it's a parking lot for about 20klm.

View attachment 93672
Looking at it with an eye to symbolism, sometimes I know how it feels. At least there was crane to get it out.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Call me when it's 46c and 95% humidity
I know body temp is a round 37C. I have to use that as my relative basis whenever you mention temperatures. And I shouldn't since, I've been using the metric system most of my adult life in biological research. It's weird how early education and lifestyle can sometimes mire us in a way of thinking.