• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
That is one of the reasons, I'm staying out of the evolution and political debates. I would not be a friendly competitor looking for discussion considering what some others often post. I'm bad enough when I'm fine.
I bet you'd fit right in...
Yeah. I'm wore out from lack of REM sleep. My personality changes and I've been very good at keeping that in mind, recognizing the symptoms and finding ways around it.. Still miserable, but not dragging others down with me.
Lack of sleep is miserable, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Well... maybe a few people.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I watched a video of a guy on a superbike doing 303 kph through traffic. looked like California. All it would take would be one car making the wrong move at the wrong time and he would suddenly not be doing 303 kph.

My daughter is always sending me dashcam stuff. This was the most recent and one of my favourites. Warning it contains bogan meth heads using a fair bit of profanity.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
We survived our first really hot day. Tomorrow is an instant replay. Soon our small pool's water will be so hot that we can put food in plastic and dip it in the water to cook. That might be a wee bit extreme but today the water was 86 (30) and might be 90 (32) tomorrow then who knows.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I try to maintain perspective. Just wish it hadn't cost so much.

I have learned to despise lawyers. They're the only ones that profit from the entire mess and they don't even have to do a good job to profit. At least some of them. I'm sure there are a few good people that practice the law. Maybe. I hope.
I was lucky there. Hired a Lawyer, but in NYS if they do not discuss cost in the beginning.... you have legal grounds not to pay them. And he didn't discuss. But then, out of nowhere he retired and left me lawyerless.... My future ex contacted me about using the same lawyer.... it was a ploy to get me to pay for it all.... I refused.... went to another lawyer who said she needed $200 for JUST consoltation... I left that office, then found another lawyer who advised me to file paper work for a legal separation, wait one year and BINGO, divorce done.... I paid him $400 and that was it.... she already got enough from me in the bank account and credit card usage, I was not going to give her anymore..... from what I heard she had to pay her lawyer for doing virtually nothing.... I got the divorce through legal seperation...

What always made me wonder about the whole thing was about 1 month before she left she was trying REAL hard to convince me to get a life insurance policy.....which I did niot get.....It always has made me wonder what her plans originally were, before leaving....

Wirey

Fartist
I try to maintain perspective. Just wish it hadn't cost so much.

I have learned to despise lawyers. They're the only ones that profit from the entire mess and they don't even have to do a good job to profit. At least some of them. I'm sure there are a few good people that practice the law. Maybe. I hope.
Mrs. Wirey is an attorney. There are indeed some bad ones out there, but the vast majority are just people trying to do their job. We tend to meet them during difficult times in our lives, and no one introduced in a spot like that, who takes your money and can't necessarily solve all your problems, is going to wind up being your friend. I could tell you stories about disgruntled clients, including one who was trying to find our house (he would have met my good friend, Mr. Remington 870), but for the most part people act like people, regardless of employment.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
After a morning of retail therapy in Liverpool i am flaked out on a friends couch, completely exhausted and £1000 lighter.
Still, the children won't need any more socks this year ;-)

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
another day in the office..... just another day in paradise....
200w.gif