• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Dan From Smithville

"We are both impressed and daunted." Cargn
Staff member
Premium Member
If I ever get rich, you can have it.
I appreciate it, but you should enjoy the fruits of your labor or good fortune. But I might take a loan if the rates are good and you don't send any of your boys around to collect. Broken rabbits feet are bad luck.
Hope your sleep troubles resolve soon.
I'm working on it. I've recently turned to a squeeze bottle version of the neti pot. It seems to be helping. But it is a work in progress with no miracles so far.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
178dc9c8-e0ef-4c53-834c-c82dd4430183_text.gif

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I know body temp is a round 37C. I have to use that as my relative basis whenever you mention temperatures. And I shouldn't since, I've been using the metric system most of my adult life in biological research. It's weird how early education and lifestyle can sometimes mire us in a way of thinking.

I got the hang of most of it but I still miss miles and fahrenheit, and I have to convert centimetres to feet and inches to know how tall someone is.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
All told, I lost about half a million dollars. And I'm the bad guy.

That is one brotherhood, I wish neither of us had joined. On the flip side, I learned a lot about people, the government and myself.
I wish we weren't members too.... but I am much better off now than I was then.... and much better off that she is now.... so.... I think it ends on a win.....

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I got the hang of most of it but I still miss miles and fahrenheit, and I have to convert centimetres to feet and inches to know how tall someone is.
Temp, oddly, is the metric that give me the most fits. And I've spent 30 years and counting using metric for recording, reporting and reading about temperature.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I wish we weren't members too.... but I am much better off now than I was then.... and much better off that she is now.... so.... I think it ends on a win.....
I try to maintain perspective. Just wish it hadn't cost so much.

I have learned to despise lawyers. They're the only ones that profit from the entire mess and they don't even have to do a good job to profit. At least some of them. I'm sure there are a few good people that practice the law. Maybe. I hope.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I appreciate it, but you should enjoy the fruits of your labor or good fortune. But I might take a loan if the rates are good and you don't send any of your boys around to collect. Broken rabbits feet are bad luck.
Don't worry, the boys don't listen to me.
I'm working on it. I've recently turned to a squeeze bottle version of the neti pot. It seems to be helping. But it is a work in progress with no miracles so far.
Sounds gross, but good luck anyways!

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I've only been doing metric since 1976 so I should get the hang of it soon
I assumed that Australia was all about the metric system. So, you all are only a little further along than the US. It surprises me for some reason.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Don't worry, the boys don't listen to me.
That may make collections a little more comforting. I'm planning on you becoming rich enough to loan me $542 million. They might listen to that.

Incidentally, when they say everyone has their price, that is the price I chose. I'm not saying I'm worth that, but that is my price.
Sounds gross, but good luck anyways!
It is sort of gross and it took a bit to get comfortable with what in my mind amounted to waterboarding myself. My technique has gotten better and my breathing passages stay open longer.

This weekend I'm going to buy some of that Rhinocort that @John53 recommended. It is a different active ingredient that I haven't tried before.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
That may make collections a little more comforting. I'm planning on you becoming rich enough to loan me $542 million. They might listen to that.

Incidentally, when they say everyone has their price, that is the price I chose. I'm not saying I'm worth that, but that is my price.
You're a pricey rabbit.
It is sort of gross and it took a bit to get comfortable with what in my mind amounted to waterboarding myself. My technique has gotten better and my breathing passages stay open longer.

This weekend I'm going to buy some of that Rhinocort that @John53 recommended. It is a different active ingredient that I haven't tried before.
Seems allergies are thick around these parts, too. Tis the season...

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
You're a pricey rabbit.
That's what happens when someone lets me set the price.
Seems allergies are thick around these parts, too. Tis the season...
I am usually more often plagued with them in the winter when things are closed up, but this year, my sinuses decided to go all Met Gala and explore the misery space.