• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Good evening.
We'll be having a very early night tonight, we are in bed already and its not even 20hOo. We need to be on the road to the airport by 03h30. I am not looking forward to it
That flight time is weird to me given that it's just a puddle jump. Traveling from West to East US coasts and 4 timezones with a long flying time makes such departure times reasonable depending on the desired ETA. But UK to France?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
There's a rule?
Sure. If you have a rule and a cat knows you mean it, the rule is that the cat will never get caught on the table. You will instead hear a thump as you walk to the kitchen and the cat will be having a bath on the floor with the "I've been here for 1/2 hour" stance and expression.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
That flight time is weird to me given that it's just a puddle jump. Traveling from West to East US coasts and 4 timezones with a long flying time makes such departure times reasonable depending on the desired ETA. But UK to France?

It's an hour and a half flight, just one time zone. The plane will be the first out of the airport at 06h00.

This year they changed the schedules, it used to be a mid morning flight.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Good evening.
We'll be having a very early night tonight, we are in bed already and its not even 20hOo. We need to be on the road to the airport by 03h30. I am not looking forward to it

I'll be doing the early morning thing in a few days to get Karen.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
giphy.gif

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Why not the Chunnel?

Where i am is 8 hours drive from the south coast, The other end of the chunnel is 10 hours drive to home, autoroute tolls total more than airfare. And chunnel charge is exorbitant for less than a 2 hour train ride.

By air it's an hour to the airport, an hour and a half flight and under an hour and half to home

20 hours vs 4 hours easy decision