• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
If it weren't tragic, the right's shenanigans would be funny

Satanists in Florida offer to fill school counselor roles after DeSantis law

“Nothing in the text of the bill serves to exclude us, and no credible interpretation of the First Amendment could. Should a school district now choose to have chaplains, they should expect Satanists to participate as well,” Lucien Greaves, cofounder and spokesperson for The Satanic Temple, said in a statement to The Hill on Monday.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Of course they're strays. They pee on everything.

Our strays (that sounds odd) have always used the litter tray (without training) since moving into the house. Before they moved in they went everywhere, it was a bugger trying to keep the courtyard and veranda clean. Now, no problem.

A stray winner...

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Our strays (that sounds odd) have always used the litter tray (without training) since moving into the house. Before they moved in they went everywhere, it was a bugger trying to keep the courtyard and veranda clean. Now, no problem.

A stray winner...
Same thing here, really. Except Chauncey, though he's gone on his way already.

I don't recommend trying to bring a thunderstorm into the house, though.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Same thing here, really. Except Chauncey, though he's gone on his way already.

I don't recommend trying to bring a thunderstorm into the house, though.

The cats don't like thunderstorms, it's funny watching them trying to be the closest to a human.

No thunderstorms yet, 30c (86f), not a cloud in the sky, but due to rain in 54 minutes.

We'll see

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Good morning everyone!

It is raining here. A tree fell yesterday grabbing the powerline to the house. It didn't sever the line. That came about 4 in the morning when the power company abetted gravity while cutting the tree down. There is power again after a bit of work.

I'm delayed from work, but getting on my way.

Have a great day!

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Winning after having watermelon salad.
(throws up a bit in her mouth). I hate watermelon. I think it's, oh heck, I don't know. I don't even like anything watermelon scented. I feel like I'm winning because I am NOT having watermelon salad, which sounds horrible to me.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
The cats don't like thunderstorms, it's funny watching them trying to be the closest to a human.

No thunderstorms yet, 30c (86f), not a cloud in the sky, but due to rain in 54 minutes.

We'll see
Predicted last day of our heatwave here today. Yesterday was the hottest July 8 ever, today it could b just a little warmer. Currently 76(24) high could be 89(32).

ChristineM

Premium Member
Predicted last day of our heatwave here today. Yesterday was the hottest July 8 ever, today it could b just a little warmer. Currently 76(24) high could be 89(32).

I hear it was the hottest June on record in France.

In my view, also the wettist