• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
(throws up a bit in her mouth). I hate watermelon. I think it's, oh heck, I don't know. I don't even like anything watermelon scented. I feel like I'm winning because I am NOT having watermelon salad, which sounds horrible to me.
Hate watermelon, eh.
Un-Ameristanian!

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Whether it's winning or not...currently we are under flood warnings, due to the heavy, steady rain from the remnants of Beryl...the rains should end about 1 am local, the forecast says...we'll see if we're getting carried away by then...

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
CVBviieUYAAx64u.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Hopefully going to win by having a good nights sleep
Last night someones small dog got loose around 3am and must have been chasing something because I hear dit barking incessantly way off, get close enough for me to hear it bark and growl and then fade off, return and then fade off in the distance....

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Ah, now, here we go. This is just what this country needs. I was just thinking the other day and wondering why we don't have more vending machines that sell bullets.

Next step: semi-automatics vending machines. Just think of the profit potential when everyone who is slightly pissed at something can just grab a gun with no delay.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
"Where the waving wheat can sure smell sweet
when the wind comes right behind the rain."
Speaking of wind and rain, TRUE STORY TIME!

OK, I used to work for a company whose headquarters were in OK City, so I have been there many times in every season, and at no time was there a lack of terrible weather. However, the people were super friendly - maybe to make up for having to take shelter in a storm shelter, I don't know.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Today we won by donating a couple of very large speakers and what used to be a very good tuner but is now obsolete. We put a lamp where one of the speakers used to stand.

Our very gradual downsizing continues.