• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I hate flying.... and if you read a few of the above posts...you will know some of the reasons why

I don't mind flying. The bit i wouldn't like has never happened to me (crashing). As long as it never does I'll be happy.

On Monday I came back from the UK on a Boing 737-8200.
Never heard of them before, so looked it up on Google . It seems Ryanair has renamed the 737 Max as 737-8200 to ease passenger fears.
The doors never blew off so perhaps the fix has fixed the problem.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Speaking about flying - what about going through customs? (click bait headline)

Man stopped at customs with 100 live snakes down his pants

During an inspection, officers found six canvas drawstring bags sealed with tape in the pockets of his pants. “Officers opened the bags and found that each bag contained a number of live snakes in various shapes and colors,” the statement said.
Snakes? On a plane?

How original!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I don't mind flying. The bit i wouldn't like has never happened to me (crashing). As long as it never does I'll be happy.

On Monday I came back from the UK on a Boing 737-8200.
Never heard of them before, so looked it up on Google . It seems Ryanair has renamed the 737 Max as 737-8200 to ease passenger fears.
The doors never blew off so perhaps the fix has fixed the problem.
doors flying off...yet another reason I hate flying...

I don't know what we flew on when we went to and returned from China, I just know it was huge and not a 747.... but we flew Hainan air where they clone their stewardesses

Hainan_Airlines_SKYTRAX_5_Star_Award.jpg

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
When i was seven or eight my parents took me on holiday to Allassio. We flew through a thinderstorm. Huge crash, the lights went out, the seatbelt lights came on and we dropped several thousand feet.
We were diverted as an emergency to Geneva airport, loads of emergency stuff surrounding the plane
Alighting the plane people were pointing at the tail. A roughly 3 ft square chunk had been bitten out of the rudder by lightning strike.
I heard later the pilot couldn't steer left or right using the rudder, so landed using flaps and engine speed
We were bussed to italy.

I've added to my flying list. Never fly with Karen or you.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Winning by NOT posting the response I REALLY want to post in response to another poster... "What color is the sky in your world"