• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
1720648690712.png

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Found another 4 leaf clover; the third this year.

I find more than anyone I know.

They must not be lucky.
I thought of you when I read this - not that the details are the same nor an expected outcome but the exhaustion...

Exhausted mom posted a letter begging her husband for help. And then it went viral.

On weekends, I need more breaks. Times where I can get out of the house by myself and feel like an individual. Even if it's just a walk around the block or a trip to the grocery store.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I thought of you when I read this - not that the details are the same nor an expected outcome but the exhaustion...

Exhausted mom posted a letter begging her husband for help. And then it went viral.

On weekends, I need more breaks. Times where I can get out of the house by myself and feel like an individual. Even if it's just a walk around the block or a trip to the grocery store.
I will never get a break.

If I could just get pleasant company, I'd be content to accept my lot. But... I guess that's what RF is for.

My grandpa(I never met him) stuck my mom(as a toddler) in a poopy cloth diaper in the bathtub to wait for my grandma to come home to change it. My mom finger painted.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
I will never get a break.

If I could just get pleasant company, I'd be content to accept my lot. But... I guess that's what RF is for.

My grandpa(I never met him) stuck my mom(as a toddler) in a poopy cloth diaper in the bathtub to wait for my grandma to come home to change it. My mom finger painted.
Not sure If I should laugh at that or not. I've changed lots of diapers. I've been targeted by a little boy needing to pee while getting changed. It's not pleasant, like a hobby, but it is necessary and easily enough done, if I can master it.