• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Dan From Smithville

"We are both impressed and daunted." Cargn
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm back and haven't been yelled at yet but she hasn't noticed the missing orchids
I'll take the blame for you. Just tell her that a 6 foot rabbit with an American Ozark accent went tear-assing through the orchids like he was on something.

Edit comment: I thought that would be caught by the filter, but I guess it is OK.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I don't have an Audi or Mercedes, so I'm good.
@John53 showed me some videos of some Australians that can get you one, if you don't mind that it has been severely damaged to the point of being undrivable. Just use it as a status symbol. You are so well off that you can wreck expensive supercars without a care.

I think in the future, that will really catch on. I imagine it will become the American dream to own a home and a wrecked German sport sedan.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
@John53 showed me some videos of some Australians that can get you one, if you don't mind that it has been severely damaged to the point of being undrivable. Just use it as a status symbol. You are so well off that you can wreck expensive supercars without a care.

I think in the future, that will really catch on. I imagine it will become the American dream to own a home and a wrecked German sport sedan.
Nah, I don't want any status symbols.

They make me gassy.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Well, time for me to fixate on the insides of my eyelids. You all be good. @John53, if that orchid thing becomes an issue I know a guy that knows a guy that knows a rather stoney tree (@Stonetree) on here that can fix it for you. Genuine orchids at cost. Fell of the back of a truck see.

Good night everybody. Have a pleasant evening.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Nah, I don't want any status symbols.

They make me gassy.
Well then, a nonfunctional German supercar probably isn't for you. Then again, since they don't run, gas won't matter. It may still be an option to consider. The kids might love it. Playing pretend in a luxury car with some major body damage.