• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
1720984903887.png

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Scatter shells on the floor, hope the intruder is barefoot, even of not it will make a lot of noise anyway.

Depends if the intruder is bare chested or not, if yes then attach the clips to his nipples, if not then it will have to be his ears, whatever, it's going to hurt like hell.

And the 9mm, (although in the photo it looks like a 12 mm), repeated taps on his head will have him begging you to stop.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Scatter shells on the floor, hope the intruder is barefoot, even of not it will make a lot of noise anyway.

Depends if the intruder is bare chested or not, if yes then attach the clips to his nipples, if not then it will have to be his ears, whatever, it's going to hurt like hell.

And the 9mm, (although in the photo it looks like a 12 mm), repeated taps on his head will have him begging you to stop.
I thought you stuck the open end into his nostrils and twisted...

mangalavara

हर हर महादेव
Premium Member
Why would they need to pack it in a styrofoam container then wrap it in cellophane?

I don’t know. They do the same thing with bok choy but not with other leafy vegetables, from what I recall at the moment. They also do that with grapes, berries, and apricots.

This is the kind of country where if you buy a bag of cookies, each cookie will be individually wrapped in hard-to-open vinyl (my fingers are probably at their strongest now). Additionally, if you need some over-the-counter medicine, you have to go to a pharmacy. Grocery stores don’t carry them. Convenience stores carry only three to five of them.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I don’t know. They do the same thing with bok choy but not with other leafy vegetables, from what I recall at the moment. They also do that with grapes, berries, and apricots.

This is the kind of country where if you buy a bag of cookies, each cookie will be individually wrapped in hard-to-open vinyl (my fingers are probably at their strongest now). Additionally, if you need some over-the-counter medicine, you have to go to a pharmacy. Grocery stores don’t carry them. Convenience stores carry only three to five of them.

It's the same here with medicine, there is pharmacy only over the counter stuff.