• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Sort of. I went inside to see what was in the big artichoke and it was a toilet so I figured I might as well while I was there. Not sure what I was expecting.... t-shirts, mugs and souvenir spoons maybe...
That is interesting exterior design in bathrooms.

It is just as well, I wouldn't want to buy any of those things if they are being sold in a bathroom.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
How's this for a philosophy of life ---- when life hands you a win: take it.
Capture.PNG

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
That's utterly impossible. I'm sure psychiatric help can remove that limitation and you can emerge into a reality where spending unlimited time with 4-legged people is your goal in life.
I think I'm already at unlimited time with them.

I try to stay away from life goals, though.

Those sound like work.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Winnebago.

When I first met my wife I thought she was talking about some kind of vegetable when she said winnebago. Took about a year for me to work out she meant campervan.
I grew up in that area so I associate it with a Native American tribe. They were made in northern Iowa, the state directly south of Minnesota. Studebaker has the same main two vowel sounds.