• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Many moons ago I was in a IRL debate on the topic. The guy I was trying to debate said that God created everything including setting a trap by making it look like there was evolution to see who really believed and who did not. Thus he did not deny the apparent evidence but explained it away as a test of faith.
I've heard that one, too.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Meanwhile, a winning word to the wise and the would-be wise like me

451863295_10224534696891298_8465553994523100888_n.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
If anyone posts after me, they will be struck by the most feared of curses! Here’s what awaits them:
  • Eternal Tardiness: Your clock will become the most unreliable of timepieces, forever running 15 minutes late. Soon, you'll be giving the classic excuse: “I swear the traffic was awful!”
  • The Lie Detector: An expert in uncovering every little white lie you’ve told will shadow you, from “I only had one slice of cake” to “I’m already on my way.”
  • The Rude Ghost: A mischievous spirit will haunt your home, not to scare you, but to constantly remind you of manners, like saying “please” and “thank you.”
  • The Privacy Invader: Every time you try to relax, an invisible reporter will be asking questions about your latest social media post.
  • The Organizer Extraordinaire: Your house will be incessantly reorganized by a spirit who believes you never put things where they belong. Expect high expectations for your kitchen utensils!
  • The Clueless Professional: Your computer will only allow you to use the “Caps Lock” key in all your emails. Hence, your emails will always come across as slightly more urgent than intended!
  • The Empathy Overload: Your friends will develop an uncanny ability to empathize with every minor drama you mention, but only when it means making you feel a little guilty.
  • The Pessimistic Phantom: An invisible pessimist will appear every time you try to be optimistic, making sarcastic and predictable remarks about anything positive you say.
  • The Bias Sneaker: Your shoes will multiply, but always with a minor annoying detail, like slippery soles or slightly incorrect sizes.
  • The Inequality Emblem: You’ll gain an imaginary badge that only you can see, reminding you of how the world still needs more gender equality, and it’s something to fight for with a smile.

:eek::p:yum::tongueout:

What? Again?

Bof

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Apparently there's a world wide IT outage. I'm missing some satellite channels and the supermarket eftpos was out. Let's go cashless!

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Many moons ago I was in a IRL debate on the topic. The guy I was trying to debate said that God created everything including setting a trap by making it look like there was evolution to see who really believed and who did not. Thus he did not deny the apparent evidence but explained it away as a test of faith.
I've heard variations of that. But they don't seem to be very popular positions with many takers. I don't see them come up often here.