• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I went to the shop to get essential supplies (dark chocolate bullets and lollies) for the wife and (chicken) for the dog. On the way home I got held up by a tractor towing and aeroplane, not something you see everyday.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
It's interesting to me that Buddhism split into two major schools. When I was learning about Buddhism, Tibetan and Zen attracted me and both are from the Mahayana tradition.
I'd like to go back to that place at some point. Someone said something to me about a ceremony and food, but I was very much struggling to understand the 'when' part. I was hoping it wasn't soon... I hated to have to leave, but I was an hour away and LeeAnder needed medical attention, so the visit was short.
I went to the shop to get essential supplies (dark chocolate bullets and lollies) for the wife and (chicken) for the dog. On the way home I got held up by a tractor towing and aeroplane, not something you see everyday.
Saw a crop duster airplane today. Terrible for the environment, though its fun to watch.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Aussie bullets are better than American bullets.

1721711036459.jpeg

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I hope it's not serious and he'll be fine very soon.
He keeps throwing up, and then being fine the rest of the day.

If I didn't know better, I'd think he was pregnant.

The doc thinks its either stress or a food sensitivity. Check in with the GP in a couple weeks. (That's kind of what I was thinking, but it was really upsetting him.)

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
He keeps throwing up, and then being fine the rest of the day.

If I didn't know better, I'd think he was pregnant.

The doc thinks its either stress or a food sensitivity. Check in with the GP in a couple weeks. (That's kind of what I was thinking, but it was really upsetting him.)
Stress in your home?

Food sensitivity is easier to track if he's eating a variety of foods.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Stress in your home?
More like from growing up... the vomiting started near graduation, and has gotten real thick around the time scheduled to take a driving test(he was too sick to take it).

He also gets quite stressed over the thought he might get stuck with a computer with Windows 8? I'm not sure what the deal with that is, only that he mutters and sometimes freaks about it.
Food sensitivity is easier to track if he's eating a variety of foods.
He eats... sandwiches.

His diet is crap.

He wants to get off his meds, though, and we've talked that in order to do that he'd have to actually start taking care of himself and working on his stress levels. Doing things like eating more than just eggs and PB&J, and getting out into the daylight once and awhile. Avoiding energy drinks and Code Red Mountain Dew(which he knows makes him sick). Avoiding stressors(like video games and music that he knows **** him off). Maybe rescheduling with the counsellor.

He made some small attempts after his appointment.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
He also gets quite stressed over the thought he might get stuck with a computer with Windows 8? I'm not sure what the deal with that is, only that he mutters and sometimes freaks about it.
As a geek, Windows 8 was considered a loser version of the software and now someone stuck on it could be considered a loser. - my immediate thought.

He wants to get off his meds

Good for him. If I were giving him advice - "hey dude. you're no ****ing loser so why are you putting that loser **** into your stomach. It's time to stop ****ing around and start acting like the winner you ****ing are."