• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
As a geek, Windows 8 was considered a loser version of the software and now someone stuck on it could be considered a loser. - my immediate thought.
Good to know!
Good for him. If I were giving him advice - "hey dude. you're no ****ing loser so why are you putting that loser **** into your stomach. It's time to stop ****ing around and start acting like the winner you ****ing are."
I see you've spoken with him lately... gotta have that profanity.

His meds are kind of a slippery slope... they are anxiety meds, but they treat OCD. He sometimes struggles with eating if his OCD is out of whack. So, we'll both have to be mindful of that. When he first got put on them, he was about 7, and had stopped eating because he kept hallucinating and seeing bugs in his food.
Could be gluten intolerance, try him on gluten free bread.
I'm not sure he'd eat that(horrible stuff), but he might switch to corn tortillas...