• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Ugh. But winning. Right now at this moment.

thatsthewaytodoit2.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Another in a long line of reasons I do not want to live in Montreal...beyond the it's a big city, and I don't like big cities. They all speak WAAY to much french, I don't understand their monopoly money, and the laissez-faire attitude of the home service industry...... is the Chinese food.... it is good, too good, to accessible and I would gain a ton of weight in no time

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Another in a long line of reasons I do not want to live in Montreal...beyond the it's a big city, and I don't like big cities. They all speak WAAY to much french, I don't understand their monopoly money, and the laissez-faire attitude of the home service industry...... is the Chinese food.... it is good, too good, to accessible and I would gain a ton of weight in no time
So our winning approach is to disparage Chinese food every time you laud it and worry about how consuming it is causing you to gain weight. I think we can take on that challenge.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
So our winning approach is to disparage Chinese food every time you laud it and worry about how consuming it is causing you to gain weight. I think we can take on that challenge.
Well...interesting thing.....I ate like a horse in China.... and lost weight... so maybe that reason is not so realistic....it is probably more of an excuse to throw on the pile to NOT go to Montreal....

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Well...interesting thing.....I ate like a horse in China.... and lost weight... so maybe that reason is not so realistic....it is probably more of an excuse to throw on the pile to NOT go to Montreal....
IIRC, you also walked around a lot...it sounded like A LOT...which might have contributed...

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

Watch out for the "logic" that goes - the list is invalid because you did not gain weight argument.