• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
The last week, Ares has been flipping out when he starts to fall asleep. Not that he has to go to bed, but that he's falling asleep.

A few people have suggested his melatonin might be giving him strong dreams. I'm unsure.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Melatonin doesn't agree with me, it always gives me a severe migraine type headache.
I take a small dose .5 or 1 mg to avoid that side-effect.
A few people have suggested his melatonin might be giving him strong dreams. I'm unsure.
This reference is the state of the science on this question. TL;DR - being in dreaming REM sleep more might result in more vivid dreams but this is not proven Can Melatonin Cause Bad Dreams? What Experts Say

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You misbegotten mongrel.... WHAT did you DO to @Dan From Smithville....... You do realize this WILL end in a mauling......Koalas may not be bears..... but I have connections.......

800px-Dropbear_Attacke.png

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
winning with the word of the day...now that we are getting more and more into the US Political season.......Divisiveness

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I'll bet you can sing as well as I don't.

Story time.

When i first went to senior school it was compulsory to audition for the school choir. The class stood in line, the music tutor said, "i will ask you in turn so sing 'doh ray me fa so la ti doh', those with suitable voices i will ask to stand on the other side of the room".

Down the line it went, first girl wasn't called, second wasn't called, third was asked to go across the room, ... My turn, "please sing 'doh ray me fa so la ti doh'".

I took a breath, sang "d" the tutor said "out, get out of my class"

A real confidence booster...

Another time much much later our cat Angel lay dozing on my knee. I began to sing "Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty.." The cat jumped to her paws and planted a paw firmly on my lips.

No i cannot sing.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Story time.

When i first went to senior school it was compulsory to audition for the school choir. The class stood in line, the music tutor said, "i will ask you in turn so sing 'doh ray me fa so la ti doh', those with suitable voices i will ask to stand on the other side of the room".

Down the line it went, first girl wasn't called, second wasn't called, third was asked to go across the room, ... My turn, "please sing 'doh ray me fa so la ti doh'".

I took a breath, sang "d" the tutor said "out, get out of my class"

A real confidence booster...

Another time much much later our cat Angel lay dozing on my knee. I began to sing "Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty.." The cat jumped to her paws and planted a paw firmly on my lips.

No i cannot sing.
I was once with a group singing Christmas carols when someone next to me asked me to sing very very very quietly (for obvious reasons).

But I was never attacked by a cat or dog for singing so you win this round.