• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Dan From Smithville

"We are both impressed and daunted." Cargn
Staff member
Premium Member
Without my member?
In good conscience and per the morals clause attached to my contract, at the advice of my legal team, I am abstaining from comment.

All I can say is that I will not join the Loyal Order of Water Buffaloes if they will have me as a member.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
In good conscience and per the morals clause attached to my contract, at the advice of my legal team, I am abstaining from comment.

All I can say is that I will not join the Loyal Order of Water Buffaloes if they will have me as a member.

You said member. Heh hehe hehe.

1722645736887.png

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I liked Aerosmith as a kid. I kept them with all my toys in the attic.

Lived in Massachusetts, hung out in Boston, never saw Aerosmith, but I really like them. I was looking at clubs in Boston one night to go see a local band, saw a band called the Roaches was going to play at one club.... never heard of them so I didn't go..... found out the next day that Aerosmith would play local clubs as the Roaches to try new material.... yup it was them.... I missed it...and never saw the Roaches advertised again. However I did get to see Joe Perry a few times....

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
With the level of fatigue I feel, I'm not sure anyone's could....

You seem sensible enough to use a washing machine for your pants.

Well, hell. What am I supposed to do about my toilet while you're off with your fun and games?

I'm fully clothed, but I'm still not decent.
Will fix toilet Sunday.
Hold it til then.