• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
We eat heaps of them in aus. Even put them on our hamburgers. It's another veg I cook in the pressure cooker. Don't do anything else with them other than eating em. They're also good baked whole in the oven. Eating too many makes your poop red which can be concering if you forget you ate them the night before. The leaves are good in a salad too.
I put beets on hamburgers.....now, they're turkey burgers....unfortunately, I'm eating rice and broth, unsalted, tonight. I'll make a come-back and enjoy more tasty food when no one's looking!

Dan From Smithville

"We are both impressed and daunted." Cargn
Staff member
Premium Member
I made a Gujarati beet salad once... it was amazing.
@ChristineM gave me a simple recipe for potatoes some years ago that turned out to be very delicious. I lost the recipe, but it is essentially parboiling the potatoes, dicing them up and roasting them with Herbs de Provence. I made them a couple of times and they were very good. I think the only difference is here Herbs de Provence often includes lavender that may not be to everyone's liking.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
1729223631713.jpeg