• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
@John53 ,@Dan From Smithville ......bend over, boys.
nurse-2523235_640.png

Dan From Smithville

"We are both impressed and daunted." Cargn
Staff member
Premium Member
As a hard working American like your good self, how does it feel knowing a percentage of your hard earned money goes to @Revoltingest for him to buy rusty metal with?
I figure it as public service. It keeps him off the streets. It helps clean up scrap metal. All while providing us with moments of levity that we treasure until sometime in the evening or at least till the late afternoon. Besides, it helps support the Dear @Revoltingest thread that has helped somebody.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I just had the most delicious meal. Every 4 to 6 months, I treat myself to a good steak. Tonight I had one of the best ribeyes I've ever had. I know this doesn't appeal to my vegetarian friends, but since you all compete with cows in a sense, you really are benefiting from the reduction in competition. We both win.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I just had the most delicious meal. Every 4 to 6 months, I treat myself to a good steak. Tonight I had one of the best ribeyes I've ever had. I know this doesn't appeal to my vegetarian friends, but since they compete with cows in a sense, they really are benefiting from the reduction in competition. We both win.
You're a big spender, Big Dan....( I never eat the eyes)

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
You're a big spender, Big Dan....( I never eat the eyes)
Not really. That is why I only do it a couple of times a year. It is more affordable that way.

I ate the entire thing. It was so tender. Like it was made out of butter. I had spinach artichoke dip and chips as an appetizer and a couple of Yuenglings that were also quite tasty. Something I only do infrequently as well.

https://www.yuengling.com/

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I just had the most delicious meal. Every 4 to 6 months, I treat myself to a good steak. Tonight I had one of the best ribeyes I've ever had. I know this doesn't appeal to my vegetarian friends, but since you all compete with cows in a sense, you really are benefiting from the reduction in competition. We both win.

I used to love steak but it doesn't hold the same appeal these days. Getting old sucks.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Not really. That is why I only do it a couple of times a year. It is more affordable that way.

I ate the entire thing. It was so tender. Like it was made out of butter. I had spinach artichoke dip and chips as an appetizer and a couple of Yuenglings that were also quite tasty. Something I only do infrequently as well.

https://www.yuengling.com/

I had to Google Yuengling and now I want to try it.

Artichokes are my favourite vegetable but hard to get here.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I used to love steak but it doesn't hold the same appeal these days. Getting old sucks.
It does. And I'm only getting started.

I'm trying to eat more sensibly and more plant based and making this sort of meal a carrot on the stick to keep me focused helps. When I was doing this a few years ago, it was a treat that I could let loose with. A purposeful indulgence to keep me on track. Sort of like, you've been very good for a long time and here is your infrequent, but very nice reward.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I cook them in a pressure cooker with a little olive oil drizzled over them and some lemon juice or vinegar
Do you do any cooking with beets? I've had them as a side or in a stew, but I can't seem to replicate the dishes. Mine end up mushy and the flavors blend together losing their individuality.