• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

walt

Jesus is King & Mighty God Isa.9:6-7; Lk.1:32-33
I like building things.

2354684_d888e.gif

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
Stomach bug?
I'm not sure what it is.

I feel like I've been hit by a truck. Everything hurts(especially my throat).

The kids have a cough. Yudhi's acting normal otherwise, but Ares about passed out on the couch midday. He looks miserable, too.

No fevers for anyone, though.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I'm not sure what it is.

The kids have a cough. Yudhi's acting normal otherwise, but Ares about passed out on the couch midday. He looks miserable, too.

We've both had something weird, feel terrible one day then fine the next, sometimes it's flu like next time it's stomach problems. Maybe it's just old age.

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
We've both had something weird, feel terrible one day then fine the next, sometimes it's flu like next time it's stomach problems. Maybe it's just old age.
Hope you both stay healthy from here on out.

Being as Yudhi has had the bug in our house, I suspect its not old age.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I'm not sure what it is.

Did you check for Covid?

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Nah, that requires money and a trip out and won't really do me any good to know anyways.
Then you don't have access to anti- virals?....
Search Labs | AI Overview
Learn more…Opens in new tab

Paxlovid is a prescription medication used to treat mild-to-moderate COVID-19 in adults who are at high risk of developing severe COVID-19. It is a combination of the antiviral drugs nirmatrelvir and ritonavir, developed by Pfizer.