• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
I just canceled my gym membership.

They closed the upper level to kids under 16, no exceptions.

If I can't take Ares upstairs, its not worth the money. He'll just have a fit and cry because he won't understand why he can't do what he's been doing for the last two years.

A shame; he's generally respectful at the gym(other than in the daycare, which he's not allowed in).

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I just canceled my gym membership.

They closed the upper level to kids under 16, no exceptions.

If I can't take Ares upstairs, its not worth the money. He'll just have a fit and cry because he won't understand why he can't do what he's been doing for the last two years.

A shame; he's generally respectful at the gym(other than in the daycare, which he's not allowed in).

My daughter cancelled hers the other day too, the one she hasn't used for 2 or 3 years.

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
My daughter cancelled hers the other day too, the one she hasn't used for 2 or 3 years.
I suspect those memberships are where most gyms' money comes from.
I just love this thread, there are so many wonderful comments and conversations in it. It really cheers me up.

Thank you all.
I didn't know whether to give that a heart or a winner.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I wonder if it's going to rain :neutral: It's cleaning day so me and the dog will probably have to sit in the garage.

1729192763503.gif