• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I'm sick in my tum-tum....
Omeprazole

is a proton-pump inhibitor used to manage and treat several conditions, including uncomplicated heartburn, peptic ulcer disease, gastrointestinal reflux disease, Zollinger-Ellison syndrome, multiple endocrine adenomas, systemic mastocytosis, erosive esophagitis, gastric ulcers, and helicobacter pylori infection.

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
All I have been saying is I like various types of pie.... not that I am eating all those pies.... although...I wouldn't mind..... and I would be out of pie already, if Mrs Wu would let me eat more than one piece a day..... it is highly likely I will be rather depressed sometime this weekend...when I eat the last piece of pie...by the way...don't you have Dingos to dance with......
Ah, I misunderstood.

I am too sick to dance with dingos today. @John53 will have to see to it.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Now that I am thinking about it, I am not sure I've ever even had a dried apple pie. Apple pie, yes but probably not a dried apple pie.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

well that is just wrong....and

0*NlBXlqqselhBJL89.jpg

and

Fish pie is nice but I've never one like that,

Wu Wei

Now that I am thinking about it, I am not sure I've ever even had a dried apple pie. Apple pie, yes but probably not a dried apple pie.
How would you make a dried apple pie? I will be honest I never heard of a dried apple pie.... but if it exists...it is blasphemous

But according to the recipe for Dried Apple Pie the apples are soaked in cider for an hour before baking... so it isn't exactly a dried apple pie as it is a reconstituted apple pie

Might not be bad..... still blasphemous... but might not be bad...

Wu Wei

Long story, but I'll be unable to partake in pie until sometime late next year.

You'll have to have my portions until then.

When I've done my pie-less time, I'm hoping for lemon meringue and French silk.
I have been craving lemon meringue, but sadly the gastritis stuff prevents me from partaking

Kathryn

How would you make a dried apple pie? I will be honest I never heard of a dried apple pie.... but if it exists...it is blasphemous

But according to the recipe for Dried Apple Pie the apples are soaked in cider for an hour before baking... so it isn't exactly a dried apple pie as it is a reconstituted apple pie

Might not be bad..... still blasphemous... but might not be bad...
I don't know but if I have apples, I am not likely to soak them in cider.

Wu Wei

I don't know but if I have apples, I am not likely to soak them in cider.
they are talking dried apples. Frankly I think the whole concept is silly.... dry and apple, just to soak it in cider to reconstitute it to make pie.... just use the apple before drying..... but I suppose..if you happen to have a few bags of dried apples laying around... and some cider going to waste...maybe making a pie is a great way to take care of both...... still blasphemous though... and silly...don't forget silly

Kathryn

they are talking dried apples. Frankly I think the whole concept is silly.... dry and apple, just to soak it in cider to reconstitute it to make pie.... just use the apple before drying..... but I suppose..if you happen to have a few bags of dried apples laying around... and some cider going to waste...maybe making a pie is a great way to take care of both...... still blasphemous though... and silly...don't forget silly

Very.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
And 3 hours later we get the obligatory power cut. Only a short one (10 minutes) but it keeps expectations alive.

Believe it or not, a power cut in this situation is a winner.