• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
The first psychological issues that I accepted as important I experienced at about 46 yrs.old. I would suddenly get upset and become very aggressive. It was road rage without the road...Anyway, my dog could tell before hand when these changes in my temperment were about to happen. The dog would show signs of fear and move away from me and hide. Maybe it was a change in my breathing pattern. I don't know what signals the dog was picking up.

Karen had a similar problem, it was a huge relief when I finally got her to talk to the doctor about it because I'd had enough of being the punching bag. Fortunately the medication works and we're both much happier.

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
The first psychological issues that I accepted as important I experienced at about 46 yrs.old. I would suddenly get upset and become very aggressive. It was road rage without the road...Anyway, my dog could tell before hand when these changes in my temperment were about to happen. The dog would show signs of fear and move away from me and hide. Maybe it was a change in my breathing pattern. I don't know what signals the dog was picking up.
I noticed Smokey will run away from Ares at times, even though he isn't bothering her...

And within minutes, he's manic.

If she flees the area, I take it as an immediate warning. She enjoys him under normal circumstances.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I noticed Smokey will run away from Ares at times, even though he isn't bothering her...

And within minutes, he's manic.

If she flees the area, I take it as an immediate warning. She enjoys him under normal circumstances.
You're lucky have a four-legged manic alarm in your home.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
A stereotype breaking revelation

453345627_433012013107146_3010176733168719450_n.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Good morning win on a beautiful winning morning.
Though this afternoon will be a scorcher

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
That's a deprivation of your rights. The inhumanity makes me weep.

Agreed.
Lardons are available which is bacon cut into pieces about 3cm x 5mm square. Ideal for pasta and salads but totally useless for bacon sandwiches, bacon and eggs, pigs in blankets etc.