• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Starter home.
Clerestory-Tiny-House-Design-Study-1.jpg
I see a "tiny home" - you might not know that there were several series on tiny homes on TV a few years ago (or maybe now - I would not know)

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
the dehydrated food industry is not gigantic but it exists

I keep a couple of boxes of lentils, a box of dried peas, rice, various pastas and jars of herbs and spices.
The supermarket shelves indicate there is a huge market for this sort of dehydrated food

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Wow it's a beautiful day here in SW Ohio! Temps should reach the mid seventies, with abundant sunshine and pretty low humidity!

Dan From Smithville

"We are both impressed and daunted." Cargn
Staff member
Premium Member
Movie predictions about the future are never accurate. We were supposed to have a Moon Base and flying cars by now.

On the other hand, we're also supposed to be in some post-apocalyptic dystopia, trying to duck HK's and Terminators. Kyle Reese is currently serving under John Connor's forces fighting against the machines for humanity's survival.

Either that, or we'd be subsisting on Soylent Green. Scoops are on the way!

So, at least as far as sci-fi predictions go, I guess it's good that most of them are way off the mark.
I agree.

On the other hand we do have communicators that people carry around with them everywhere.

So, one out of however many.