• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
a1cb3a2d762478ae622fe18e98067090bff724af.gif
Exactly.

And how is that things tongue still normal?

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I tried a lot of strange foods when i was dating Mrs Wu…. Did not like most of it, but if forced to choose one that I had to eat, it would be the blood tofu…. And I didn’t like that much either. The cow cartilage was cold chewy and flavorless, lung of something and pig intestines we’re just awful, and that is as far as I am willing to go down Chinese weird food memory lane
OK. So my previous short list has suddenly just expanded.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Mayonnaise is made from decaying whale blubber that's why it's rich in omega 3.
I don't get it. You live in Australia where even the dirt will kill you and you don't like mayo. I could understand if cobras spit it at their prey or in defense, but it's a delicious condiment made from wholesome ingredients...and decaying whale blubber. Which isn't bad and a good way to use a resource that would otherwise go to waste.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Recently order a few things from Amazon. All came, but one thing was missing. I ordered 2 blue knee support sleeves and an oak dowal. I got one blue and one pink knee sleeve. I dec to return the pink one and have then send me the blue I ordered. Then I went to check the status of the dowel, it was no longer part of any orde. The next day I got another knee sleeve. This one was blue. Never got the dowel… but I have 3 knee sleeve…..

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I don't get it. You live in Australia where even the dirt will kill you and you don't like mayo. I could understand if cobras spit it at their prey or in defense, but it's a delicious condiment made from wholesome ingredients...and decaying whale blubber. Which isn't bad and a good way to use a resource that would otherwise go to waste.
Cobras... you're focusing on cobras when there's mayonnaise about?

Your priorities are all screwed up.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Recently order a few things from Amazon. All came, but one thing was missing. I ordered 2 blue knee support sleeves and an oak dowal. I got one blue and one pink knee sleeve. I dec to return the pink one and have then send me the blue I ordered. Then I went to check the status of the dowel, it was no longer part of any orde. The next day I got another knee sleeve. This one was blue. Never got the dowel… but I have 3 knee sleeve…..

You will have to grow an extra leg