• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
LeeAnder takes a stomach med. He brought it to me and asked why there were different kinds of pills in the bottle.

One was a stomach med, and one was a bipolar med. I recognized it because Ares takes it. What the hell?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
LeeAnder takes a stomach med. He brought it to me and asked why there were different kinds of pills in the bottle.

One was a stomach med, and one was a bipolar med. I recognized it because Ares takes it. What the hell?
I've written it before and I'll write it again: Good Grief.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I've written it before and I'll write it again: Good Grief.
Seriously! How did that happen? The pills don't look the same!

Both prescriptions happen in this house, but they were called in by different people at different times. It shouldn't matter that they went to the same house.

That could have been really bad!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Sam is being annoying.

I decided to caaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllll.....

for Superchicken!
"You knew the job was dangerous when you took it"

I used to sing that at work from time-to-time because, of course, it was true. Other times it was "to dream the impossible dream. to slay the unbeatable foe" (bureaucracy)

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
1724387650080.jpeg

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Self serve checkouts, self serve petrol stations, self check in airports, QR codes. What other unpaid jobs are you doing?