• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I paid $30 -11% + 6% tax.
It seemed a little spendy, but is an ideal design,
& still much cheaper then Benchmade.
I had a wonderful Benchmade once. Cost over
$100. Of course, I quickly lost it. This will never
be lost because it's cheap.
Just some advice from a passer-by
Refrain from using the term pocket knife
And spend less time in your POCKETS!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I confess to being ignorant.
AK-Pet-Service-Image-Animal-Funny-Say-nothing-they-will-blame-the-dog.jpg

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
I can see it now. A sport that combines all the thrills and excitement of professional golf, bowling, pool and dodgeball into fuel-injected, nitro-burning mayhem

See retired business executives drive 500 horsepower death carts through a 50 acre maze of obstacles and opponents in the World's first and only Golf Cart Crash Up Derby.

A monument to the bored businessman. A thrill-seeking, fuel-burning hell on wheels. 100 carts enter. Only one cart leaves.

See the 8 ton, Monster Cart careen around the center oval at speeds over 100 mph carrying, 20! 20! 20! senior executives in a no holds barred three falls Wrestle Mania with bowling balls!

For charity of course.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I can see it now. A sport that combines all the thrills and excitement of professional golf, bowling, pool and dodgeball into fuel-injected, nitro-burning mayhem

See retired business executives drive 500 horsepower death carts through a 50 acre maze of obstacles and opponents in the World's first and only Golf Cart Crash Up Derby.

A monument to the bored businessman. A thrill-seeking, fuel-burning hell on wheels. 100 carts enter. Only one cart leaves.

See the 8 ton, Monster Cart careen around the center oval at speeds over 100 mph carrying, 20! 20! 20! senior executives in a no holds barred three falls Wrestle Mania with bowling balls!

For charity of course.
I have a golf cart.
It's a 6 seater!