• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
That's hilarious.

A high school friend that joined the Navy took great joy in sending new recruits around the ship looking for a bulkhead remover. He said one guy came back with a cutting torch he had been given. Technically, he did find one.
ER Staff at a hospital I worked security at was famous for playing a trick on new security guards.... but they never played it on me.... one night in the ER they were talking about the times they sent the security guards to the floor on an emergency errand.... they tell them they were all out of Fallopian tubes tubes and they needed them stat. And then sent them to the floors to get some..... I askked them why they never sent me on that quest.... they asked me what would I have done.... I said gone to the floors, found a nurse who wanted to come back the ER with me, put her in a wheelchair, bring her to the ER and tell them I found your Fallopian tubes...but they would have to remove them themselves..... they looked at me and said..."And that is why we never sent you on that errand"....

Wu Wei

Bamboo is fancy.
But that's not why I bought it.
So you admit you bought it to deprive Panda's of food..... that's just mean

dfum52o-bc984501-a741-4402-8cd2-99bbd361317b.gif

Wu Wei

No panda has ever worked
to make my life better.
Dang Panda hater..... well...then that is to be expected.... you are prejudice against all bears.... but I must admit.... if it was not for human intervention.... Panda's would have gone extinct a long time ago..... they ain't the brightest bulbs in the bear world

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Dang Panda hater..... well...then that is to be expected.... you are prejudice against all bears.... but I must admit.... if it was not for human intervention.... Panda's would have gone extinct a long time ago..... they ain't the brightest bulbs in the bear world
I don't hate all bears.
Gummi bears are good.