• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
iu
That's not a knife...this is a knife

81ne3yweb5L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
In my job for the last 1,000,000 years I have had multiple conversations with folks about their IT issues and then I see the completely glazed over look of complete and utter confusion, but they keep nodding yes..... there are times I stop and simplify...and there are times I just keep going on....depends on who it is....

Many Many years ago.... over a 1,000,000 years, when I was in high school, I knew a guy who was a auto mechanic expert...at least that is what he wanted everyone to believe.... one day after class he was having issues and I told him it was his Foozhalator valve.... and walked away.... about a year later when I was in trade school for auto mechanics and working on cars on the side, I went to a local parts store and the guys in there were telling stories and laughing like crazy.... Then they told the story of the idiot who came in to get a Foozhalator valve.... we all laughed, and then I asked him if he looked liked a guy I knew, after I described him they said yes.... I then told him I'm the one that sent him here for the Foozhalator valve.... more laughing
That's hilarious.

A high school friend that joined the Navy took great joy in sending new recruits around the ship looking for a bulkhead remover. He said one guy came back with a cutting torch he had been given. Technically, he did find one.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
In my job for the last 1,000,000 years I have had multiple conversations with folks about their IT issues and then I see the completely glazed over look of complete and utter confusion, but they keep nodding yes..... there are times I stop and simplify...and there are times I just keep going on....depends on who it is....

Many Many years ago.... over a 1,000,000 years, when I was in high school, I knew a guy who was a auto mechanic expert...at least that is what he wanted everyone to believe.... one day after class he was having issues and I told him it was his Foozhalator valve.... and walked away.... about a year later when I was in trade school for auto mechanics and working on cars on the side, I went to a local parts store and the guys in there were telling stories and laughing like crazy.... Then they told the story of the idiot who came in to get a Foozhalator valve.... we all laughed, and then I asked him if he looked liked a guy I knew, after I described him they said yes.... I then told him I'm the one that sent him here for the Foozhalator valve.... more laughing
He should have known it is really a Foozhalator grommet.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I've done a little fightin in the western bars
Done a little lovin neath the moon and the stars
I wear bright clothes and shirts full of colour
And the girls know me as a cunning fella

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
You probably wouldn't notice my striking resemblance to a young Brad Pitt either.
I did, but I never found Pitt very attractive, so I didn't want to be rude and point it out.
From what I recall, he doesn't look to well on the outside these days. Or I wouldn't expect him to. I think he passed away some years ago.
He died in 2022, it seems. (Looked it up.)