• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
I bought a nice useful knife today.
The release mechanism is rather stiff.
But that should ease with use.
The blade is sharp & straight.
Not pointy. I don't like pointy knives.
The clip is high, to allow the knife to
ride low in a pocket.
Auto knife I take it. Stiletto (o.t.f.) or side?

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
My daughter and son in law do volunteer stuff for the Newcastle Northstars so I feel obliged to be interested. I didn't know there was an ice hockey league until they started doing that a couple of years ago.
I've never skated much and never played. It is an expensive sport. My nephew played in high school up in Cleveland, OH.

I like it. Very vigorous and energetic, but with some grace.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
happy-birthday.gif

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I think it was the dehydrated ancient food colouring
It could be something as simple as that. Ancient physicians would tell you, but they didn't speak any language that was useful in telling others anything. Probably left it on a cave wall and it looks like 5 circles, a hand and something that might be a...duck.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Why are all the truly attractive girls so damn picky? So I've been arrested for public nudity at the occasional daycare center! So I think farting in a jar and mailing it to people is a gesture of affection! So I can't be trusted around anything that can be pawned for money! So I don't believe that soap actually accomplishes anything! Get over yourself!
I think you need to be more open with your feelings and your past...then they might actually go out with you....