• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I'm in negotiations with my knee at present. Had to swap from the treadmill to the cross-trainer. I fear my racing days may be over. Harumph.
Shoot, I can't even do that. When I say my knee required 2 solid months of rest and elevation, I mean REST and ELEVATION, and it will never be 100 percent right. This was without surgery. The timing was awful. At least I can do some things now and I don't have to take OTC meds anymore for the pain. But it happened in May and June and most of July are big blurs to me.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It had Kevin Bacon. That elevated it so that the even-more-corny sequels could ride along.

91222059_10163855377100393_8579763825975230464_n.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Morning.

He who was stupid enough to eat chilli and lime pringles just before bed deserves everything that happened to him through the night :(

The only thing that didn't happen was sleep.

That teach you not to share..

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Morning.

He who was stupid enough to eat chilli and lime pringles just before bed deserves everything that happened to him through the night :(

The only thing that didn't happen was sleep.
Chili & lime go together well.
I have them on corn chips instead of Pringles though.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The Door Dash ding dongs just again delivered food we did not order. This time my security cam alerted me and I brought the food next door since I discovered last time after many hours sitting on the front stoop that it was theirs.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
The Door Dash ding dongs just again delivered food we did not order. This time my security cam alerted me and I brought the food next door since I discovered last time after many hours sitting on the front stoop that it was theirs.
Door dash ding dong...

I might get stuck on that.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
A mystery package from Target with no address and no name, zip, nada, NOTHING, showed up on my door step yesterday. It is now in a closet. I went next door with it and the person who answered the door said, "I hope you like that music because I think it's yours now." I do not like this music.