• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Right, that's about enough, I'm out of here, I'm off for a winning sleep.

not-sleepyfor-a-cat.jpeg

Goodnight

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Well I’m about to win with fresh veggies from the farmers market for dinner
and possibly a Cha siu bao from the Cantonese market. They make dim sum and sell it on Saturday and Sunday

Wirey

Fartist
Why are all the truly attractive girls so damn picky? So I've been arrested for public nudity at the occasional daycare center! So I think farting in a jar and mailing it to people is a gesture of affection! So I can't be trusted around anything that can be pawned for money! So I don't believe that soap actually accomplishes anything! Get over yourself!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Why are all the truly attractive girls so damn picky? So I've been arrested for public nudity at the occasional daycare center! So I think farting in a jar and mailing it to people is a gesture of affection! So I can't be trusted around anything that can be pawned for money! So I don't believe that soap actually accomplishes anything! Get over yourself!

Sounds like a keeper to me.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
You clearly are hankering for a beautiful woman who can fart louder and longer than you, who loves to roll around in mud, will rent you out to the lowest bidder and above all knows you are a crime against nature.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Morning.

He who was stupid enough to eat chilli and lime pringles just before bed deserves everything that happened to him through the night :(

The only thing that didn't happen was sleep.
I never get that sort of rebound from chili. It must be the lime pringles.