• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
They didn't realize that this weekend is the anniversary of my late husband's death, that this was the last weekend we spent together (sort of). Actually, he left and two days later (Monday) morning, he had a massive, one-time heart attack around 6 am. So tonight would have been the last night he was alive and I talked a lot with him, thankfully. That was four years ago. It still bothers me a lot though. It was his brother and my sister in law, and she has no kids and her sister lives far away so I am sort of it for her. I love her very much, and in fact, I love both of them very much but I think today would be stressful no matter what.

Perhaps it was better that they were with you than being on your own at this time

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Sleep is calling, so i must answer

Bonne nuit mes amis.

cat-sleep.gif