• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
hardly. First a quote and then a trailer

“Along with the standard computer warranty agreement which said that if the machine 1) didn't work, 2) didn't do what the expensive advertisements said, 3) electrocuted the immediate neighborhood, 4) and in fact failed entirely to be inside the expensive box when you opened it, this was expressly, absolutely, implicitly and in no event the fault or responsibility of the manufacturer, that the purchaser should consider himself lucky to be allowed to give his money to the manufacturer, and that any attempt to treat what had just been paid for as the purchaser's own property would result in the attentions of serious men with menacing briefcases and very thin watches. Crowley had been extremely impressed with the warranties offered by the computer industry, and had in fact sent a bundle Below to the department that drew up the Immortal Soul agreements, with a yellow memo form attached just saying: 'Learn, guys...”​

Oh, I recognize that guy from a series
I started watching. But I stopped because
it didn't appeal.
Much better are.....

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
1724623218078.jpeg

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Wu Wei I hope you figure things out or get straightened out or both. Meanwhile I am off to watch some streaming TV.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Turn it off at the wall might be worth a try
*scratches head* Unplug it?
Although it sounds like an element has died but ya never know.
It ignites. There's a flame in there. It starts to heat, but it can't get past 100F.

Its been doing this on and off for awhile; some days it works totally fine, other days it takes it about twenty minutes to a half hour to heat up(but then it does it rapidly).

I've been waiting almost an hour and nothing but warmth and a slight gas smell.

This is the first time its not eventually caught heat.

The burners on the stove top work fine.