• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
117ru9.jpg

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
3 melt downs in one day. First she rang the wrong X-ray company to confirm her appointment. That was my fault. Then the pub forgot the chicken on her salad. Again my fault. Now her pendant isn't ready at the jewellers even though they sent her a text saying it was. Probably be my fault

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
3 melt downs in one day. First she rang the wrong X-ray company to confirm her appointment. That was my fault. Then the pub forgot the chicken on her salad. Again my fault. Now her pendant isn't ready at the jewellers even though they sent her a text saying it was. Probably be my fault
You're really talented, you know.

One of the cats got in a tree, took down a bat, and brought it into the bedroom. That was my fault. I'm going to get the whole family infected with rabies; Sam is so mad at me he may sleep in his truck.

:shrug:

The rabies hotline said it should be okay, just make sure the cat gets a booster.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
One of the cats got in a tree, took down a bat, and brought it into the bedroom. That was my fault. I'm going to get the whole family infected with rabies; Sam is so mad at me he may sleep in his truck.

The rabies hotline said it should be okay, just make sure the cat gets a booster.
If it isn't Ares, it's one of your dogs. If it isn't a dog, it's a cat. If it isn't a cat, it's Sam or one of the other kids. If it's none of them, it's bad weather. What a pattern :eek:o_O:confused:

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
You're really talented, you know.

Do an Ozzie on it, that should change it from may be sleeping in his truck to will be.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
If it isn't Ares, it's one of your dogs. If it isn't a dog, it's a cat. If it isn't a cat, it's Sam or one of the other kids. If it's none of them, it's bad weather. What a pattern :eek:o_O:confused:
The dogs and cats are usually okay.

@ChristineM tricked them, because she made me believe it was still Saturday when I woke up.

It's fine, its just wizard training.

One day, I'll turn them all into chickens, and I'll invite RF over for omelettes.