• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Only a month late, not bad for French roofers/builders and the "au normalement" excuse. Roof and gutters fixed by 4 workers in just over 2 hours.
Hopefully a winner, we'll see next time it rains.

Wirey

Fartist
It's raining and I have to leave work for a week to attend the funeral of someone I personally detest so I can comfort my wife, who feels differently. I'm not sure this is winning.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Good morning. I had to use a technique last night when I woke up and my brain started up - re-read an old book just still interesting enough to want to read again but not so interesting as to really stimulate me. It works as well as a mild sleeping pill for me.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Its the meek
I once dated a woman that had a plan about that

She said… if the meek are supposed to inherit the earth…. Then all we need to do is get rid of the meek…. And it should be easy since they are all meeker than us
Oh, you personally & accurately translated
it from Aramaic to English? Hah! I knew
you're one of those Bible thumpers!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Oh, you personally & accurately translated
it from Aramaic to English? Hah! I knew
you're one of those Bible thumpers!
https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Ff5e9afd2-590a-42f7-aa39-7577df94d31f_500x281