• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Winning with a bit of gardening until I started getting hot. Now I'll celebrate a spousal win as I go over to the pharmacy to pick up something for my wife who should not drive for now after her cataract surgery. As another win, I finally got her to let me throw away some tea that had been sitting in a cupboard for well over a decade.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Winning with a bit of gardening until I started getting hot. Now I'll celebrate a spousal win as I go over to the pharmacy to pick up something for my wife who should not drive for now after her cataract surgery. As another win, I finally got her to let me throw away some tea that had been sitting in a cupboard for well over a decade.
It can be hard to get rid of teas.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
A not a particularly winning day is over for me, maybe winning sleep will help. I'll tell you tomorrow.

a20b28b1f1ce2babfa8f14b73263077e.jpg