• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I have to admit that around Halloween, there is a skeletal T. rex, her offspring and a skeletal horse named Susan that spring up in the yard. This has been noted by others.
Yours would be a fun one to walk by...
My leave taking seems to have taken leave. I'm still here. I need to forage.
I just did. Leftover pasta salad.
Rips cars apart with his bare hands - wow
He really oughta wear gloves.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Is it that they are unusual in some way? Perhaps members of the the band W.A.S.P. or FBI agents, oil sheiks, the cast of Cats, aliens? Something that makes them noticeable and worth looking at.
I went to the mall with a coworker many years ago. "Everyone is staring at you" she told me. I said "Of course they are. I look awesome!"

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I don't know but they are definitely noticed and my neighbors remark on them as well, They notice teens too, who do the yard work. I guess I'm glad about it but it does make me feel a little weird sometimes.
Not much going on in the neighborhood?

I watch out the window when strange cars pull up.

I'm waiting for the men in the white jackets.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm waiting for the men in the white jackets.
You really need the pants as well if you're going retro "disco fever"

mens-john-travolta-saturday-night-fever-disco-suit-in-white_75c63dcf-696f-45e5-b5d6-42eb824a25d8.jpg