• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I hope they're wearing pants...

I wouldn't want to go to a funny farm where the ones running it didn't have the sense to wear pants.
You have a bias against men wearing kilts?

Caber-Toss-Highland-Games-with-Rules-Equipments-Interesting-Facts-Tossing-the-caber-A-Scottish-Game-And-Sport-.jpeg

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
You cannot see light, it travels to fast and at a much too high frequency for the eye to detect.
What you can see is what light interacts with.
OK so I guess that's all the light we cannot see. Which won a lot of awards when it came out, I think in 2014. Not sure, but I have read it for a book club a long time ago, in a different state, so I am sort of skimming it.

PART OF IT IS SET IN FRANCE!

Last edited:

Kathryn

Fatman Scoop died onstage at age 53. He was a rapper. Well, he collapsed on stage and was rushed to a hospital and died there.

Kathryn

Good morning. 4.20am and I've been walking the neighbourhood looking for a Bush Stone-curlew that has been screaming since 3am. It's a weird hobby but it doesn't keep me off the streets at night.
Somewhere sort of near me a dog has been barking all day long. I mean, isn't he or she tired by now? But even more so, aren't the people who have the dog in their yard tired of it barking by now?

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Somewhere sort of near me a dog has been barking all day long. I mean, isn't he or she tired by now? But even more so, aren't the people who have the dog in their yard tired of it barking by now?
At our house, if the dogs are left out barking beyond what is reasonable, it is usually because something Ares is doing is preventing me from attending the matter(and I can't call LeeAnder and have him tend to it).

Kathryn

At our house, if the dogs are left out barking beyond what is reasonable, it is usually because something Ares is doing is preventing me from attending the matter(and I can't call LeeAnder and have him tend to it).
All I know is that it has been going on ALL DAY LONG and it's now after 2:30 pm. You'd think people and dogs would both get tired after awhile.