• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I like most dogs.
I've met one or two I didn't, but that was more based on the individual dog than the breed.

I had a roommate that got a pitbull puppy. I hated that dog.

It really wasn't his fault, though... she didn't care for or train it properly. She kept it cooped up in the apartment. It didn't go well.

I've said my piece here and am ready to move from the online world into the real one. I venture forth to find what I may and breakfast.
Be careful out there!

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Yay, not me! It is about to rain here, which is good.
I stepped out last night to see how the hounds were and it had just started to rain. Good thing I checked. It was then a mad dash to get them in. It didn't get heavy though. It was a very light, warm and pleasant rain. If I had not been so tired, it would have been worth taking a walk in it.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I stepped out last night to see how the hounds were and it had just started to rain. Good thing I checked. It was then a mad dash to get them in. It didn't get heavy though. It was a very light, warm and pleasant rain. If I had not been so tired, it would have been worth taking a walk in it.
I know what you mean! I think this is going to be a warm, light, pleasant type of rain but we'll see!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Sometimes life works that way. I know I have neighbors. I don't know much about them except they don't cause problems for me.
I sometimes feel sorry for mine, for all the Chaos and noise involved with our family.

Some weird woman sitting on the lawn, holding a laughing and screaming child in the middle of the night... Some grown man cussing and swearing, throwing cigarette butts all over while he tears up cars in the street...

The people that live on the block get it. The people from further down all avoid walking by our house. We're the weirdos its recommended good people oughta avoid.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I've met one or two I didn't, but that was more based on the individual dog than the breed.

I had a roommate that got a pitbull puppy. I hated that dog.

It really wasn't his fault, though... she didn't care for or train it properly. She kept it cooped up in the apartment. It didn't go well.

Be careful out there!
I seem to be slow in starting, since the conversation picked up.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I sometimes feel sorry for mine, for all the Chaos and noise involved with our family.

Some weird woman sitting on the lawn, holding a laughing and screaming child in the middle of the night... Some grown man cussing and swearing, throwing cigarette butts all over while he tears up cars in the street...

The people that live on the block get it. The people from further down all avoid walking by our house. We're the weirdos its recommended good people oughta avoid.
I tend to be the quiet sort of neighbor that no one seems to worry about or question. Even when I'm burying 55 gallon drums in the front yard, the neighbors smile and wave as they pass by.

I don't really bury drums in the front yard.

There's a larger part of the property in the rear where drum planting is less obvious.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I tend to be the quiet sort of neighbor that no one seems to worry about or question. Even when I'm burying 55 gallon drums in the front yard, the neighbors smile and wave as they pass by.

I don't really bury drums in the front yard.

There's a larger part of the property in the rear where drum planting is less obvious.
What kind of musical equipment do you grow?

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I live alone and am the quiet neighbor no one notices much, though I do have visitors from time to time and they sure notice them!

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I have to admit that around Halloween, there is a skeletal T. rex, her offspring and a skeletal horse named Susan that spring up in the yard. This has been noted by others.