• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
4e35af213c48217a1f49ecd6720c55df.gif

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It's still morning here, so I've got more time to goof off.

View attachment 96571

We have 2 cats who will stand guard at the back gate. If anyone comes up the lane, depending on if they are holding a camera or not they will run into the courtyard. If they have a camera only one runs in, the other poses, literally, she must be the most photographed cat in all of France.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
We had a neighbor at the old place that Sam was friends with. The guy was huge, with a booming voice and a lot of confidence.. He was a nice guy(though sometimes got himself wrapped into trouble), really.

He came in the backdoor one day, unannounced. One of our cats got up, growled, puffed up, paced back and forth to show him he couldn't enter. He stood and stared at her for a moment, and said "I appreciate what you're trying to do here. You want to protect your family. I respect that. But look at me, and look at you." She stopped, took a long look at him, and ran away.