• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
It isn't any fun at all.

I used to love going to school. But I also loved not going to school. I was living a dichotomy.
I hated it... it was so mind numbing and boring... Hard to tolerate.

Its like... you pull me out of bed to bore the **** out of me? Why?
I suppose. They made sure to point it out, but not to explain it.
If I went into a bathroom with no TP, and extra shells, I'd just assume...

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Hope your stomach fire goes out.
I hope so too.

It was a good thing I checked the dogs. It was just starting to rain.

Good night. I'm just done I think. I walked into the bathroom. Washed my hands. Then shut the door and turned off the lights. Stood there for a second thinking, "You know. You came in here to use the bathroom. Now you've put yourself into some sort of reverse time loop. Try it again." I'm really tired.

Good night.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
@John53 know the future and he's holding out on us. Keeping all that future for himself. When we finally get there, he's moved onto the next future. It's not fair. He's probably got a hot tub too. Just sits in those warm, relaxing waters with a cigar in one hand and mojito in the other enjoying our future. Probably with @Stonetree. You know he's involved I bet. Probably trying to figure out how he can replace Vince Neil in Motley Crue.

I was taking a nap, sorry. Anyway it's no good, give it a miss. You're going to drive to Morpeth, not find a park so drop the Mrs off then walk back, spend a fortune on a ring, come home, water some pot plants and get yelled at for not doing it right. That was about it.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I was taking a nap, sorry. Anyway it's no good, give it a miss. You're going to drive to Morpeth, not find a park so drop the Mrs off then walk back, spend a fortune on a ring, come home, water some pot plants and get yelled at for not doing it right. That was about it.
I thought the plants were fine.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Wow... you must have OLD computes if you need Charles Babbage...Gen Z folk would be clueless... its not small enough :D

440px-ENIAC_Penn1.jpg

ENIAC

A friend of mines father went to MIT in the 50s and he built a computer that was in thier basement.... it was as tall as ENIAC but about half the width. This was 1980, and he said that the average calculator was more powerful at that time (1980)
I'm not that old. But I'm so old that the first computers I played with were IBM 1620's and IBM 1410's. We got to play with them if we ran programs for real users at night.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Sam insists Ares is ready for bed, because Ares said he was ready.

If Ares says he's ready to go to bed... be suspicious.

Of course he wasn't ready for bed. He just wanted his 'go to bed candy'. He ate about ten pieces, and started kicking me.

Sam is out walking the energy out of him now.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
From everything you've written that's a minor miracle.
That is the bedtime routine. Because Ares follows Sam around when he gets home from work, Sam makes the call on when its time to put him to bed, based on yawning, drowsiness, etc. (Occasionally I have to step in if Sam's too lost in YouTube land.) Ares wants Sam to tuck him in.

If Sam puts him to bed too early, its his job to correct the mistake. Sometimes Sam gets eager because he wants to do his own thing without Ares pestering him(can't blame him, but dreams aren't reality).

When he went to put him down, I noted Ares didn't look ready. Bright eyed and bushy tailed. Sam insisted "but he said..." Nonsense. "But I want to..." Sorry, but it doesn't work like that.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
They were but she's in pain and buying jewellery didn't fix it so everyone has to hurt.

Hey, you reminded me... I sent Sam some earrings I wanted from Amazon a week ago. Still hasn't come. (He has an Amazon Prime account.)

Me thinks he didn't order them. (I don't know why, they were only 7 bucks.)

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Ares was still wound up really tight when he went to bed... couldn't(and I mean that literally) stop moving his legs. Tried to rub them for awhile.

He didn't have a fit, but he couldn't sleep... normally I sing to drown out his nonsense, but tonight we did lullabies. (Did put him to sleep.)