• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I occasionally get a minute here or there. I don't have any energy.

1725070888510.jpeg

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
I've never tried it
I had something called a Vegas Bomb the other day. Two or three actually.

Crown Royal whiskey, peach schnapps, and cranberry juice, dropped into Red Bull.

It wasn't anything special, but it was the first time I'd had Red Bull.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I don't have the energy for liquor, either.
It has been suggested that I should have my testosterone levels checked. That may be part of my lack of energy. Too low a level.

I'm not sure that will be of much help for you. But who knows? Women do produce it. Maybe yours is low.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I've begun to notice that when I start posting, everybody runs away. Have I grown boring? Or is it the gas?

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
It has been suggested that I should have my testosterone levels checked. That may be part of my lack of energy. Too low a level.

I'm not sure that will be of much help for you. But who knows? Women do produce it. Maybe yours is low.
I am willing to bet a large sum of money that the source of my energy deficit is directly related to Ares and his father.